We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to Cascia by train.

malta
Level Contributor
137 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
to Cascia by train.

I am planning to go to Cascia and I was planning to go by train to Spoleto and than take a bus to Cascia but I can't find the bus timetable from Spoleto to Cascia and back to Spoleto or to Assisi and after I visit Assisi I get a train to Rome.My trip is for the summer time.

Basilica di Santa Rita
Sacred & Religious Sites
Scoglio della Preghiera
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Roccaporena, Santuario di S. Rita
Sacred & Religious Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,626 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: to Cascia by train.

Bus times to Cascia from Spoleto train station (Stazione) umbriamobilita.it/public/…E401.pdf

Direct buses from Rome provide an alternative route umbriamobilita.it/public/…E433.pdf

These are the current winter timetables.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to Cascia by train.

How do I get from Basel Switzerland to cascia? What is best , train or flight? Or by bus?

Plse give me your opinion of the best way to get there.

Antonieta2@me.com

beirut
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to Cascia by train.

How much is the fare from Rome to cascia ste Rita by bus

Florence, Italy
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
909 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to Cascia by train.

For fare, go to

umbriamobilita.it/it/…servizio-extraurbano

and look at the bottom of the page, with Roma-Cascia specific rates.

Because from www.viamichelin.it appears that the distance between Rome (Tiburtina) and Cascia is 136 kilometers, the fare should be 7.30 euros one way.

Brun066

Calgary, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: to Cascia by train.

Hi,

So since there is a train from Roma to Cascia directly I guess it's better to take that one,

But I see people taking the train to Spoleta and then prefers to take the bus to Cascia.

What is the best?

And is it safe to go alone.

Thanks

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,626 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: to Cascia by train.

There isn't a train to Cascia. As explained in earlier posts, only buses from Spoleto station or direct buses from Rome..

Why should it not be safe to go alone? I do not understand this question.

Beirut, Lebanon
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: to Cascia by train.

hello,

please can any one clarify for me the schedule for the bus going from spoleto to cascia, please advise the timing for return to spoleto, if there is a regular bus.

thank you

8. Re: to Cascia by train.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Cascia