We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Cascia capolinea to Basilica De Santa Rita

Which Cascia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tønsberg
1 post
Save Topic
From Cascia capolinea to Basilica De Santa Rita

Hello!

I am planning to visit Basilica de Santa Rita in May 27. I will just spent the whole day there. I will take the bus from Roma Tiburtina to Cascia because I think taking the train from Rome to Casia is complicated.

Question: Is Cascia Capolinea (Bus stop in Cascia) far from Basilica de Santa Rita? How will I get to Basilica de Santa Rita?

Thanks! :D

2 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Cascia capolinea to Basilica De Santa Rita

Hello,

I was asking myself the same question and was wondering if you figured it out since no one answered your question.

Also, if I may ask, how much did the bus trip cost you back and forth? Did you have to buy your return ticket in the morning from Roma Triburtina?

Thanks a lot!

Carrara, Italy
Level Contributor
2,027 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Cascia capolinea to Basilica De Santa Rita

hi @genchavez;

if you are in Rome and you wish to go a Cascia with the bus it s not complicated:

There is a bus service that takes place every day connecting service between the two places

http://www.umbriamobilita.it/

Cascia is a small country, and from thy descent from the bus to the Basilica will dont have difficulty in coming, everything is well signposted and close, it will be a short walk.

and then you have to consider that almost all of those who will be on the bus going to the Basilica, and then you just follow the flow of people and you will arrive at your destination.

greetings

Reply to: From Cascia capolinea to Basilica De Santa Rita
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cascia