We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just so excited !!!!!!!!

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
just so excited !!!!!!!!

Just a little msg as I am really really looking forward to spending a week in Kos. 4 more sleeps and we'll be enjoying a relaxing week in the sun :)

woop woop

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,679 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just so excited !!!!!!!!

Have fun and enjoy !

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,678 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just so excited !!!!!!!!

Your gonna love it mollymak !!!!!!! make sure you go into Kos town and see the historic sights. have a great time.

You should get a really good exchange rate at the moment.

BOB.

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
wolverhampton
Level Contributor
141 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: just so excited !!!!!!!!

so jealous got to wait till 11 august for my hols in kos you said you were going to alice springs the safety deposit boxes are not in the rooms are behind reception i think this will be our 4th time at the alice springs you will have a great time nice place to stay enjoy your holiday

4. Re: just so excited !!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations