We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bahamas hotel kettles?

staffs
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bahamas hotel kettles?

Can anyone tell me are there kettles and cups in the rooms I know there is a fridge but I like my early morning cuppa thanks.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bahamas hotel kettles?

no they dont have a kettle as it is bed a breakfast we always leave one their with other stuff best to take one with you also good idea is to get one of those 4 plug extensions from pound shop and put a travel adapter on the end of it to plug in at back of fridge their is not many sockets in any kos hotels when are you going the family at the bahamas are a great their sons costas and billy will do everything to help you also i recomend their barbecue its about the best i have been to in kos food is very good quality we like it their because it is in a quiete area only five minutes from the centre

staffs
Level Contributor
103 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bahamas hotel kettles?

Thats helpfull thanks will take travel kettle, I take it there are no cups either?

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bahamas hotel kettles?

Well over the years their have been 2 mugs in our room but I don't no if they are in all rooms different cups different rooms

4. Re: bahamas hotel kettles?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations