We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Triton Hotel

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
Level Contributor
189 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Triton Hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Triton Hotel? Thank you

uk
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Triton Hotel

yes i stayed there 3 years ago.

no problem but there are cheaper hotels and the rooms at the front are noisy with the traffic although you do get the sea view.

the room was plenty big enough for me but you don't want to sleep with the windows shut at this time of year,i would get a room at the back next time.

it is really convienient to walk into the centre though, breakfast is quite basic and never changes,but has a nice outside area for watching the world go by.

bar is also not very inviting, but you would be going into the centre anyway..

overall i would say go for it.

West Midlands
Level Contributor
189 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Triton Hotel

Thanks for that. We would be going in October. We stayed in Tingaki in Oct a few years ago, weather gorgeous, but we were bothered by mozzies. Tingaki is by a salt marsh apparently!! So are now considering Kos Town.

Florida
Level Contributor
180 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Triton Hotel

We stayed at Triton this past May. It was early in the season so was very quiet, and we never heard any noise. It is your basic, clean well run hotel and the location is excellent. There is a great restaurant just around the corner called Fanos.

4. Re: Triton Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 21:23
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations