We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanis Beach Resort - Psalidi

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Oceanis Beach Resort - Psalidi

Hi all,

We have just booked our Honeymoon at this hotel for late July and we have pushed the boat out and upgraded to a suite type room with a small private plunge pool. However, looking at pictures and websites etc, it looks like the terrace between the pool and the door is under a shaded area. Anyone had any experience of staying here at all ? All the reviews I've seen say it's a fantastic hotel. Many thanks for any input.

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
717 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanis Beach Resort - Psalidi

Hi Gary

Went last year enjoyed it so much going back 31st July

What would you like to know

regards

mark

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanis Beach Resort - Psalidi

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. We have booked a room with a private pool and all the reviews I have read have differing opinions. From what I can gather the simple summary is this -

a) Rooms facing the sea = sun in the morning but shade in the afternoon, plus a lack of privacy as many people pass by and the pathway is very close.

b) Rooms at the front of the hotel = shade in the morning then sun in the afternoon, plus much more privacy as the rooms are facing the gardens.

Would you agree with this or do you have another view? Also, it appears that there are always many sunbeds available around the pools and there is not the typical 06.00 am towel charge?

Any input would be appreciated - thanks.

3. Re: Oceanis Beach Resort - Psalidi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations