We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal Rescue Kos

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Animal Rescue Kos

Im looking for an animal rescue preferably dogs I can raise funds for before I go.

Alternatively does anyone know if the "cat island" cat type enclosure by the main trip in kos town is still there.

Feel its something iv got to do on my visit as i work with animals at home.thanks :)

England, United...
Level Contributor
2,226 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Animal Rescue Kos

That's so sad that no one could remove them :(

prague
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Animal Rescue Kos

Still a lot of neglected and sick cats in Kos. Brought a kitten last year to the Uk from Kos. Intend to pay castration of at least ten cats this summer. Vanda

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Animal Rescue Kos

ARK does a lot of work there and are always in need of funding. They have recently tried to help myself and a friend out with adopting some cats. A long story, but it didn't happen in the end.

14. Re: Animal Rescue Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations