We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cigarettes

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cigarettes

Could anyone tell me how much roughly cigarettes are in kos looking for Richmond Super kings

Going in 2 weeks

kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cigarettes

Local brands such as Leader @ 3.20 for 20......UK brands around 3.70 I think. That is at 26/08 the day we came back. For some reason the tax on rolling tobacco has gone through the roof Last year I brought back plenty of 50 grm Old Holborn for I think 7.50....this year the best I could find was OH blue @4 euro for 18 gram...or OH yellow which I've never seen before @6 euro for 28 gram.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,904 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cigarettes

All cig prices Government controlled. B&H are 4 euros for 20

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cigarettes

Hi, thanks for that info hopefully will find the Richmond super kings. Would you have any idea about clothes you can bring back from a day trip to turkey I know you can only bring 200 cigs but wanted to get some cheap clothes but not sure about customs on the kos side

kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cigarettes

Sorry, never done that one, but remember, just about everything on sale is fake anyway!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cigarettes

When I popped over to Bodrum I noticed the customs officers had a keen eye and did pull some people .on our return to Kos.

Doncaster, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cigarettes

Lambert and Butler were 3.80 for twenty or 38 euro for 200 when we went earlier in the year. there are plenty of tobacconists in kos town too. As for clothes from turkey we had no problem! Me and other half came back with about 4 bags full each of clothes and handbags etc. and nobody said anything.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cigarettes

Bringing clothes back from Turkey is in reality pointless, they swear blind the products are genuine (When thye are clearly not) and ask stupid prices for bags, that you could buy on E bay for less than a quarter of the price.

We did the turkey trip and were amazed at how poor the quality of items was and how high a price they were trying to get.

8. Re: Cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations