We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please!!!!

kent
Level Contributor
82 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Help please!!!!

Looking for a 4/5 star hotel in Kos town - all inclusive, near to the beach and within walking distance of nightlife - any recommendations please!!!!!!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help please!!!!

The beaches in town are pretty naff, IMO your best bet would be to check out hotels in Lambi, a few miles away.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help please!!!!

Hi there

There are almost 50 hotels listed for Kos Town here on Trip Advisor, so why not have a read through those first and see if any appeal to you? Just click on the "hotels" tab across the top of this page. Kos Town has two beach suburbs at lambi and Psalidi. The beaches at Psalidi are pretty poor whereas the beach at Lambi is very good and it's not that far out of town, maybe a couple of kilometers at most. I've stayed at Lambi and you can walk into Kos Town in 25-30 minutes.

plymouth
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help please!!!!

Hi we have stayed in The Blue Lagoon resort for the past 3 years and have enjoyed each holiday and are planning to go back this year. Hope this helps. Mike

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help please!!!!

Kos Town has a very crowded beach, Psalidi area is fantastic for hotels but the beach is a shingle/sand beach. Highly recommend any of the KIPRIOTIS hotels in Psalidi, but if you are looking for a great hotel on a great beach have a look at Iberostar which is on the road to Tingaki, it's fantastic :)

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,223 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help please!!!!

The beach on the Lambi side is definitely much better than Psalidi.

As Helen says above, it is VERY crowded close to the harbour, but 15 minutes walk takes you to a much quieter area:

http://tinyurl.com/m9vvx3o

http://tinyurl.com/mmux2xc

These were take in August 2010, so high season.

I've never stayed in a big hotel, so can't recommend any - but most of them are out of town anyway, and I think it's true to say that there are more on the Psalidi side than Lambi.

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
706 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help please!!!!

For me its got to be Oceanis in Psaldi. Bus stop right outside 12 mins to Kos town , great hotel, fantastic staff, couples only so no kids. Beach is shingle/ pebbles, spa on site (pay extra for treatments an use)

2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Help please!!!!

Hello, maybe you could try to make a research for the hotel "KOS AKTIS". It is near the port, the nightlife that you are interested in as well as the beach. We wish you a nice and hot summer!:)

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Help please!!!!

Hello, we would like to suggest you to make your research for the hotel "Kos Aktis". It is near the prot, the night life you are looking for as well as the beach of Lambi. We wish you a nice summer !

Edited: 04 February 2014, 02:24
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help please!!!!

I would recommend, as Mike mentioned above, The Blue Lagoon Resort. All inclusive with a beach (fantastic sunset!) just across the road from the entrance! See my review of the resort here: tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Hope this helps!

10. Re: Help please!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations