We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brand name leather handbags?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Brand name leather handbags?

Last year in bodrum I spent loads on some brilliant real leather brand name handbags. They averaged £180-200 so not your usual market copies. Can these be bought in Kos too? Otherwise I can feel a day-trip to Bodrum coming on.

swindon,england
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brand name leather handbags?

Book your day trip,i'm sure you know yourself that the quality of a lot of the copies in Turkey are second to none.Iv'e never seen anything in any of the Greek islands that are as good copies or as cheap as the Turkish manage to sell them for.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,897 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brand name leather handbags?

The Turks appear to have mastered getting higher prices for Fake goods, customs have been confiscating fake itens in the uk though so be mindful of this.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
333 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brand name leather handbags?

There's always a risk of confiscation but really it is minimal. So far as I'm aware it's illegal to sell them not to buy them (save for in France). Luckily as we're staying near to Kos town so I think a day trip to bodrum is pretty easily done.

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brand name leather handbags?

I have not seen any branded leather bags. Maybe they are not encouraged as there are a lot of leather goods actually made on Kos.

5. Re: Brand name leather handbags?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations