We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

Which Kalibo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Topic
Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

Hello,

I will be arriving Kalibo airport around 20:00 in May. I understand that there will be no boat heading to Boracay at Caticlan.

However, I was wondering if there will be any taxi / minivan heading to Caticlan hotel near the pier (and how much?) coz I pretty much have to decide if I stay over at Kalibo or Caticlan for the night.

I prefer Caticlan so that I can wake up early and go to Boracay next day in the morning instead of having to travel for another hour or two to Caticlan, then the boat.

Don't seem to be able to find any information.

Would appreciate your kind assistance!

Thank you

Gavin

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

no need to post 3 times -would be quicker to search forums tripadvisor.com/…39283125

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,315 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

if you get the van and on you way at 8pm maybe you can cross at 930 if all is okay. If you want to stay overnight someplace, I suggest Kalibo and leave early next day. You can still get vans at your hour as well though.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

Gavin, you can get here on the same night. If you land at Kalibo at 8pm for sure there'll be someone outside with a van. They wait for the flights. Likewise with boats. There will be one, 99% chance. Just in case not, there are hotels in Caticlan. But I'd say don't worry too much, they'll get you here. :)

Mandaluyong...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

Hi, i'll be arriving at kalibo 11pm. Is there a van going to Caticlan that time? what about if I stayed in Caticlan and take a 6am boat ride to boracay.. where will I stay?

Mandaluyong...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

is it possible to wait at caticlan jetty port from 1am-6am?

6. Re: Night transfer from Kalibo airport to Caticlan near the pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 18:16