We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 2013

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
May 2013

I have found a good deal to Stoupa next May 26th for 1 week, anyone have any info on the weather for that month? I don't want to book it and it rains all the time, just wanted a nice week in warm temperatures.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May 2013

can't guarentee the weather Karen, but we have been in the third and fourth weeks in May 2010 to Stoupa and the first couple of days it was windy but turned into a good fortnight. Last year to Crete weather was similar. This year we went to Limnos last two weeks in June and first week it was strong winds second week a lot better.

In general I would think you would be ok in the last two weeks in May, rain wasn't a problem

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,279 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May 2013

This year the temperatures were exceptionally high for May, but I think the weather should be ok in May whether or not, it will be a lot better than the uk.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,983 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May 2013

Hi Karen

Have a look at these pictures on this thread, I did a bit of walking first couple of days taking pics hence some cloud at the start but plenty of blue sky and beach weather later, although there is the problem of how many pics can you take of the beach lol

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g666399-i12626-k…

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May 2013

hi karen

we went last year on the 22nd May for a week and it rained (heavily) nearly every day!! However we LOVE Stoupa and this year it will be my 6th visit

We're going back this year in September so am keeping my fingers crossed!

5. Re: May 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations