We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Kosta

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Kosta

Hi

We walked past these apartments every day. They have good reviews, anyone stayed in them? How did you book? Looked through Manos and Olympic websites, not appearing on either.

Thanks

Kalamata, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Kosta

http://www.thomascook.com/product/;jsessionid=4B243186D3A383B6703E8B4C22B8F7E5.111_2?brandCode=K&searchId=1345189862995&trail=62010%3AGreece_-_Kalamata&tcSearchResultId=MANHOL%4014899-&sortOrder=DESC&journey=normal&srpTrail=62010%3AGreece_-_Kalamata&productId=prod2012243&sortingBy=RECOMMENDED&resultsCount=23&pageNum=2&searchType=tc&roomCodes=31STZ_bbc_4%40&dd=05192013&accomIndex=16

Lancashire
Level Contributor
667 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Kosta

Hiya,

We stayed at Villa Kosta three times on the run, and would have absolutely no hesitation in staying there again. They are in the Manos brochure for next year.

Nothing but good memories there, and would definitely recommend these studios.

Jackie

Kent
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Kosta

We stayed there some years ago in one of their apartments on 2 floors, (living/kitchen below, bedroom above) called a 'Garden Apartment'. Our apartment overlooked the rear of Katerinas supermarket and we were kept awake all night by their very noisy aircon and other noises associated with deliveries and moving stock around. Hopefully this may have changed now as I believe they have opened another supermarket elsewhere in Stoupa and I do not know if the old one is still there. I did hear that the studios on the other side of the building were not affected. Maybe someone else who knows the apartments and Stoupa more recently can give an up-to-date situation report. We loved Stoupa and this problem aside they were nice apartments. As I said it was a few years ago and things could have changed since then.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Kosta

Thanks everyone. Was thinking of going in June but no availavbility on Manos. Have emailed Villa Kosta but their prices not out for next June yet.

5. Re: Villa Kosta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations