We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

London
10 posts
Save Topic
Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Hi, we have been to this area lots of times before and the last few years we had wonderful family holidays at the campsite, just two minutes walk down to Kalogria Beach. Next year however, we are going with my parents, celebrating my dad's 70th birthday and my husband's 50th. We know there is a lovely smart looking hotel just past Kalogria beach as you are walking up to the main road where the bus stop is but do not know the name of it. It has got a pool.

We spend all our holidays on Kalogria beach and not Stoupa town beach so we would rather be at that end as one of our party has difficulty walking.

Please, please does anyone know the name of it and which tour operator does it come under??

Many thanks.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

I do not know of a hotel near Kalogria beach. I do know the Aiolis apartments, that have a pool and it does look like a hotel. They are with T. Cook.

London
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Thank you. Will look into it.

East Yorks
Level Contributor
72 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

We stayed at the Aiolis last year. Lovely appartments and just 2 minutes walk down the back lane 2 the beach no need to go on the road they have a little gate at the swimming pool end that leads down.

Jude

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,255 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Could it be Kalogria Beach Hotel? It's right on the beach and we ate in its taverna a few times.

Not sure if has a pool though. Couldn't post the link to it, but it gas excellent reviews.

Stroud, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Did you find out the name of the hotel in the end? We are interested in staying that end of town next year.

Sheree

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

No more answers then ? Jules

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

I still think you are talking about the Aiolis which is going up towards the main road.

EAST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

I agree with pansypotter.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Look lovely but at a price!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,961 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Family hotel close to Kalogria Beach, Stoupa, Greece

Im looking at Stoupa for 2014 ive never been before, the Aiolos ic coming in at £2013 from 22nd June for two weeks self catering even Georges is over £1500 and looks nothing special im not paying those prices for self catering will look elsewhere

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa