We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Hi

We are going to Stoupa on the 15th September it will be our second visit we were there last July and fell in love with the place.......... although our Apartment was a little too far out for our liking, this year we are staying at the Lefki Apartments they look more central :-) are they?? and any other info about the Lefki Apartments would be welcome.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

I believe that Lefki is up the road that leads to Georges, haven't stayed there though I've seen them from the outside. Where did you stay last time? I'll be at the Lefktron Sep 8-22nd so may see you around.

Kidderminster...
Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Hi Nurse Carol

We were out at Imelda up a big hill past the large supermarket on the main road. We are not sure where George's is?

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Take the turning beside the Riviera restaurant on the main beach towards the Gym, Georges is up there, and Lefki is behind that. Quite central I think. At the top of the road is Katerinas big supermarket and the other big one.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,286 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Would that be near the Artemis Carol?

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Not sure, Pansy, can't recall the Artemis. Sorry.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Just looked up Artemis on here, and seems as if it is.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,286 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

Artemis is near Georges and the the big Katerinas supermarket.

8. Re: Lefki Apartments Stoupa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations