We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jenny Apartments

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Jenny Apartments

Any one stayed at these apartments? Are they in a decent location and do you know whether they have a kettle/toaster etc

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jenny Apartments

Jenny are in a brilliant location, equidistant from the Bakery/bus stop and the beach.

Don't know about the kettle and toaster though, but someone will advise you.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jenny Apartments

p.s. have just looked on the Thomas Cook website and both a kettle and toaster are clearly visible if you enlarge the pic of the kitchen....hope this helps.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jenny Apartments

Thanks. Can't work out where the apartments are on a map I've found but I guess Stoupa is small enough for them to be near tavernas as well as beach. Hoping there's not much traffic noise as only a few reviews on various sites and not much on tripadvisor. Still I think we'll be giving it a go for a week in mid/late June.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jenny Apartments

There won't be any traffic noise, as it is set behind the Angelika Apts ( where I've often stayed) and is well away from the road.

Best book up ASAP, as there isn't much availability, although I see that you are near Manchester, which makes it easier. I have to drive 250 miles to Manchester in May, as there has been nothing available from Gatwick since I returned home last September!

Edited: 23 February 2014, 23:53
Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jenny Apartments

Jenny apartments book for mid June. Counting down

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jenny Apartments

I'm sure that you'll love it....I do!

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Jenny Apartments

We stayed at the Jenny last year. In a great position only a short walk from the front at Stoupa.

Spacious apartments with both upstairs & downstairs,both floors with shower room with toilet.

Kettle & Toaster & all the crockery & pans you need plus utensils. Even salt & pepper pots. Full size oven & large fridge. Wash up liquid supplied plus kitchen roll & hand wash in shower rooms.We didn't want for anything.

Plenty of wardrobe space & drawers.

Balconies both upstairs & down.

We had a great time there.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jenny Apartments

That's great information thank you. Counting down the days now till 15th June

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jenny Apartments

Anyone know how.many apartments there are at Jenny?

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jenny Apartments

Anyone know if the Jenny has air on and safety deposit boxes - if so does anyone have an approximate weekly cost ?

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations