We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester flight

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester flight

I've just received confirmation of the Thomas Cook flight TCX2176 from Manchester on 18/5/2014 has AGAIN been changed from 9:05 to 6:00. Reset your alarm clocks!!

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester flight

I also checked with T.C. today, and my Manchester flight on 4/5/2014 is still at 0905....would have been happy with 0600.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester flight

I have just checked and flights leaving Manchester after the 18th May are departing at 6am....I'm not bothered by the 6am flight.But I am annoyed with Thos Cook who have now changed the flights from 7.05 to 9.00 then from 9.00 to 9.05 ( do they think we would of noticed!!!) now from 9.05 to 6.00

Edited: 28 April 2014, 19:48
3. Re: Manchester flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 09:35
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
642 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester flight

I can see I'd better keep an eye on my flight for the 20th July .

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manchester flight

Not heard from TC since they moved us from 9.00 to 9.05. Be happy if they move us to 6.00 as long as they remember to tell coach driver, TC rep and apartment owner do that when we get there we can have 3 hours of extra sun and a few nice cold Mythos. Roll on 15 June

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manchester flight

…flythomascook.com/cheap-flights/…

No need to wait for Thomas Cook. Take a look at this link

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
206 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Manchester flight

Had our tickets ( printed by Thomas Cook ) for the 8th of June with new flight time of 6am

Dalton-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
549 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Manchester flight

Wow, that's pretty cheap return 4/5 and 11/5.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Manchester flight

When I rang T.C. to check my flight time for 4th May I was told that it is a ticketless flight, and just take my booking confirmation, but I see that others are receiving printed tickets??

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Manchester flight

Who did you book with, Carol?

My booking for that TC flight is with Olympic and I received my flight tickets and accommodation voucher by email with instructions to print them off.

Mind you, I've printed off sheaves of stuff in the past only to get to the airport and find that I needn't have done...

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations