We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments

Does anyone know the name of the 4 top quality apartments that share a pool, up a track, fairly near the Unip supermarket and shrine on the side of the road by the pedestrian crossing.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments

I've remembered now that they are Marcos, apartments.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,296 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments

We have stayed there a few times Carol.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments

Pansypotter, did you like them? they look lovely, who did you book with?

I'm not asking for myself, out of my budget, but for another traveller who messaged me. Thanx.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,296 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments

Carol, yes they are fine but not worth the money T. Cook ask for them. There's two 1 bedroom apartments and 2 studios. The apartments have bedroom upstairs with extra toilet and they have quite a large rooftop terrace. They are quite a trek from the main road and its very uneven. You need a torch at night. We have stayed in ine studio once and the apartment three times. I wouldnt say they are luxurious.

Edited: 16 August 2014, 14:47
5. Re: Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations