We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

re gatwick flight to stoupa

Barnsley, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
re gatwick flight to stoupa

hi

was anyone travelling to stoupa on the early morning gatwick flight on 12 August? Do you happen to have the flight number?

Barnsley, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

the gatwick flight was in 2012 landing at Kalamata airport and should have departed early morning between 5-7 am but it was delayed for quite a while.....and we cannot locate the flight number if anyone can help.

thankyou

Mentioned in this post
Kalamata
Kalamata
Messenia Region, Greece
colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,154 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

Why not phone or e-mail the airline?

Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

Was this 12th August this year? We travelled with Germania from Kalamata to Gatwick late on 10th August with flight number starting STI00....

My husband left his phone and wallet in the seat pocket and we have worked out they stayed there until the next flight.

Germania have been extremely unhelpful in telling me destination and number of the next flight. They just ignore me and tell me to contact Gatwick. We know they're it at Gatwick as we spoke to the crew who did the list property check. It's very frustrating. If they help you I'd be interested to know. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Kalamata
Kalamata
Messenia Region, Greece
Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

If you were on Easyjet, the number would have been - EZY5451

Barnsley, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

hi

My husband seems to think it was Strategic airlines that we flew with. we ended up flying after 1pm from Gatwick South terminal.

Thanks

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,142 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

I've had a look on the LGW movement records and can't see any flights for Strategic Airlines - it may have been listed under your tour operator. Have a look here: http://www.lhr-lgw.co.uk/lgw%20aug.html . If you click on the date at the top of the page (in the group labelled "August 2014 MHSBS") you can download a file that lists every arrival and departure from the airport that day. Unfortunately it doesn't give destinations, so it's difficult to identify your flight, but perhaps you will be able to spot it.

They also have archive files on the site, so if it was in 2012 (i'm not sure from your messages), you can access the same information here: lhr-lgw.co.uk/gatwick%20archives%202010.html

Good luck!

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,154 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

If it helps, Olympic holidays were using Strategic Airlines at that time. Could try contacting Olympic.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,386 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

can't help you much, I assume this is claiming for the delay , if you look on page 3 on this link , second from bottom, a g webb is complaining about his flights and although he doesn't give the actual date in aug 2012 it seems to tie in with your situation

www.airlinequality.com/Forum/strategic_3.htm

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,386 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

now if you go to page 4, second from bottom, a sam mundell is saying they waited for a flight from katamata which was extremely delayed and if they had been going for a week , would again fit in with your flight arrive, they were using sunvil and the rep took action to keep them in the resort for a bit longer

Edited: 03 September 2014, 09:14
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
13,386 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: re gatwick flight to stoupa

now if you go into this thread lol,

post 118, the guy is talking about your flight, so its getting pinned down to that airline now, whether he can help might be orth pming him

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k54112…

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa