We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

Which La Roche-Posay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

Hi does anyone know how much this might cost on Friday afternoon? And any clever way to book in advance or a number to call? please could someone reply if they know the answer, as soon as possible? Thank you very much

Loches
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

I imagine at least 100 Euros. if you search the online pages jaune for taxi you should find numbers.

uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

thanks alot, that is what i suspected.... can you recommend any other method of reaching Tours airport from Poitiers? I posted a new thread asking about the trains...what do you think? thank you (maybe TGV or ordinary, but would have to taxi from airport to station and at the other end) thanks alot

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

I posted an answer on your other thread. Neither airport is very far from the cities they serve, perhaps 3-4 km in the case of Poitiers, 6-7 in the case of Tours, so I don't think a taxi between the airport and station would be expensive in either case.

4. Re: taxi from Poitiers airport to Tours airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2011, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about La Roche-Posay