We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

Hi

I am traveling to Spain, (Arriving at Reus airport) and will be staying at Atenea Aventura Hotel located in Vila seca. I would like to know if there are any ways other than local taxis to travel from the Airport to my hotel?

n.b. I am aware that plana buses have transfers from reus airport, however i am unsure if they travel to Vila seca or more particularly my hotel. Do they? if not does anyone know of any others that do?

Aston
Destination Expert
for Salou, Costa Dorada
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

The bus transfer to Salou is not a fixed route. The driver will go wherever the passengers are staying in Salou. Vila Seca is only a small diversion on his way into Salou. You could ask or give the bus driver your hotel details and see what he says. If he says no. then taxi it is which will be less than the normal fare into Salou. At a guess I would say 25 euros.

Edited: 23 June 2013, 22:48
Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

Cheers for your response mate. I guess thats the plan then. When im over il ask the driver if they can take us, if not il fetch a cab.

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

did you get the bus or taxi when you got there? how did you find the hotel? were looking to go there in a couple of months. Thanks Sam x

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

and plana buses are they bookable in advance or do u get on it when you arrive? Thanks x

5. Re: Transfers/Buses from Reus Airport to Vila Seca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 07:15