We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi prices from finas hotel

London -East
Level Contributor
100 posts
134 reviews
taxi prices from finas hotel

hello anyone stayed at finas and aware of the taxi prices to Enigma restaurant etc the most popular places or is it best to take the bus ?

evening time thinking may be tired to wait on the bus etc is it worth getting a taxi?

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

MartiniGold. Finas to Enigma is walkable unless you have mobility issues.

South Shields...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
2. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

Hi

I have just came back from the Finas and you can literally walk to enigma in around 10mins or less unless as the other post says you have walking difficulties.......they do order you taxis and I had one to lardos for 12euros so im thinking to the bottom of the bank where enigmas is would be alot lot cheaper......i would save it for walking back up the hill after the lovely food hahaha

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

Hi.

Minimum charge for a taxi is 5€. If you get Finas to call one for you add an extra 2€. Not a long walk to be honest. Downhill there and flag down a taxi to go back.

Dave

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
12,384 posts
87 reviews
4. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

Unless things have changed, no buses go past Finas.

Edited: 22 July 2017, 13:52
South Shields...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
5. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

hi mine was the same price to lardos when the finas called one for me as the journey back where I had flagged one down so they didnt charge any extra for the accommodation ordering one for me

6. Re: taxi prices from finas hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations