We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Southern Wales...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Hi All

We are staying in Faliraki from the 20th and looking to stay in Pefkos for 1 or 2 nights. Please can you recommend a nice place?

Many Thanks

RPG

7 replies to this topic
merseyside england
Level Contributor
119 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Island Blue is really nice

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
8,077 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

September is a busy month, very popular with return visitors. I'd have a look at booking.com or the likes firstly, to see what's available.

Southern Wales...
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Hi Marcus

Right now I don't have dates, really looking for somewhere I can just book at the gate, booking.com is expensive anyway.

Many Thankx

RPG

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Pefkos beach central location very nice just got back couldnt fault it.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Hey

...travel republic and Alpharooms may be an option....I know for a fact there is not much accommodation left in Pefki for the last 2 weeks in September, it has proved extremely popular this year...the usual suspects are Apostolis, Pals, Tsambika in terms of very late availability. But i know they are very busy too this year...you could email Exclusively Lindos who are a locally run agent in Lindos but they do have a handle on Pefki properties and may be able to steer you in the right direction in terms of availability

Mart

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Think it's all relative in terms of what people class as nice. The best in terms of modern upmarket would be island Blue, However at £80 + per night comparede to .Pals a basic 2* sc but extremely clean and would recommend for £24 per night and that's on Booking.com. Personally wouldn't advise just turning up to be on the safe side as said September is very popular. Also Quite a few of the well known properties are also contracted to tour op's so won't have availability, Booking.com or the other sites as mentioned would be my first call to ensure a room. Good luck.

merseyside england
Level Contributor
119 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?

Hi Mazzz my daughter has just booked Pals for £13.85 a night 4th to 11th October a bargain!! It's central and clean and reviews aren't bad. Hope you are well Sue

Reply to: Can you recommend a nice place to stay please?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations