We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pefkos

Lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
pefkos

going to pefkos in july with my 13 year old daughter is there anything for teenagers in pefkos

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pefkos

Hi there

Well, there's the great beach for starters, plenty of shops to mosey around in, pleasant walks all around, Lindos is just around the corner and buses stop in Pefkos that go to Rhodes Town. You can book excursions at several places in the resort and these are miles cheaper than booking through the tour reps.

Just depends what your daughter likes to do and see really.

nuneaton
Level Contributor
633 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pefkos

very little 4 teenagers i pefkos went august last year with two boys 15 and 19, mainly eating out at night loads of bars great sea shallow and red hot its a dream beach. ad a good time though

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pefkos

Hi,

The glass bottom boat to Lindos is a good trip signs up for this all round the resort displaying times.

Wirral
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pefkos

I really loved the glass bottom boat when we went last year. They guy that runs it was so informative and really funny. I just remember it as a really lovely day out x

5. Re: pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2009, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations