We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
916 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hi

Heading back to Pefkos early October. Previously stayed at Pefki Islands but have booked into the Island Blue Hotel which sounds like a good choice from reading recent reviews. Haven't been to Rhodes for about 3 years so looking forward to going back, been there 4 times.

Terpsis was my favourite restaurant probably followed by Two Brothers and Georges Taverna. Anyone been to these on recent visits. Did also find an Italian on the road uphill out of Pefkos but can't remember the name, small restuarant on the left near a lively bar which was lovely too. Any recommendations appreciated. Will probably go into Lardos and Lindos too. I think it might have been Valentinos in Lardos that we liked.

North Wales
Level Contributor
170 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Was in Pefkos late May - had meals at Terpsis and Two Brothers which were good, Dama Dama ( on road to beach) is good so is new restaurant next to Matina apts.. In Lardos a recently opened restaurant is Bojangles in which we had a excellent meal, as far as Lindos is concerned The Traditional House (on the main road) is certainly worth a visit.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hi

Ihave booked Pefki Islands early october so may bump into you! We went to Pefkos last year and ate at Annixis several times, as the food was excellent and good value.

Bste wishes,

Kath

London
Level Contributor
275 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Our favourites are Taverna Nikolas, Nostalgia and Dama Dama for Dinner, and Lees beach bar for lunch. All highly recommended.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hey

Try Coralli and Spitaki, fantastic restaurants IMO

Mart

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
916 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Thank you to you all for your recommendations. I remember a small restaurant on the rhs on the beach road which was run by a lady and her son, really good for the chicken pittas and a large cold beer.

Kath we will be there from 8 to 15 October so hoping the weather will be kind to us. Our first trip to Rhodes was in October and we had briliant weather but it did get a bit windy in the evenings.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
263 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

We stayed in Lardos in June and ate at Valentinas a couple of times. The food was good and the staff very friendly. We walked past Roula's several times because we didn't think the menu was as good. However some other guests at our hotel tried it and said it was very good. We then tried it and went twice more. There were lots of Greeks eating there. Portions were huge and very reasonable. The staff had seemed pushy as we stood looking at the menu outside, but we found they were very polite and friendly.

Both were good so don't be put off by appearances. We looked at Bojangles, but it had a limited choice and was more expensive than the other two. Only tried Nostalgia in Pefkos but enjoyed the meal. Others said Enigma was good and one couple tried Terpsis on their last night and said it was the best they had been to in the holiday.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hi there

Another vote for Anixis, a bit of a walk but well worth the effort. Lovely food, great views, friendly staff, and inexpensive

flickr.com/photos/…set-72157609247244132

UK
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

We have just returned from staying at the Finas Hotel Apartments in Pefkos.

They have a small restaurant which serves good food. They do a barbecue on Mon. and Fri. for 7 Euro s and if you walk up the hill there is a lovely Taverna with wonderful views and good food at a very good price.

We visited several restaurants down town in Pefkos but our favourite was the Enigma a bit pricey but lovely sitting out in open ,surrounded by fountains and flowers The food was very good. Hope you have a great time. Casey

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hi there. My favourites are Nikolas, Spitaki and Anixis. Coralli good too. Bojangles, in Lardos wasn't up and running last year. It's got good reviews so next time in Rhodes will try. Happy eating :-)

Cheers

Denise..

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which are the best restaurants in Pefkos

Hi BriAnn,

see the link to my trip report from september of last year with some restaurants that I visited;

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g666539-i12118-k…

Hope that helps

Jay

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos