We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife

Hi everyone

Me and my girlfriend are both 18 and are going on holiday with my parents this year to pefkos and wa wondering if it offers much in the way of nightlife. I am aware that lindos has plenty to do for us youths but don't really fancy a bus back at 2am

Thankyou

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,734 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

No buses at that time I'm afraid, it'd have to be a taxi. There are quite a few bars in Pefkos, many of which will stay open quite late, but no 'proper' clubs as far as I know.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

Hey

Eclipse nightclub will be open until the early hrs in Pefkos together with the likes of the Rock Bar n a few others. No worries about nightlife in Pefkos!

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,759 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

Hey

Also check out Pefkos By Night Bar, Rock Garden, Caprice, Peacock Bar, Armonia and many many other bars, enjoy!

Mart

Mentioned in this post
Rock Garden
Rock Garden
95 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,734 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

Yeah, clearly Eclipse wasn't on my radar last time I went in 2008. Not sure if OP will like that sort of music - mind you last time we went, our son was dancing on the bar to Soulja boy in Finas at 1.30am - and he was only 9 then!!! So plenty of types of music are available...will be able to check it out ourselves in 8 weeks!

Beny, what sort of music are you into?

Mentioned in this post
Finas Hotel Apartments
Finas Hotel Apartments
869 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife

Not sure Lindos has loads for youths...very mixed ages in all the bars and clubs..loads 40 plus ;0)

Mentioned in this post
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,734 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife

<<Not sure if OP will like that sort of music>>

Meant rock, sorry

Widnes, United...
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife

We were last in Pefkos in August 2010 and I found it to be very quiet in the resort at night, yes there are many bars but all of them seemed to be half empty most of the time and the later we stayed out the emptier they got. The only one that was consistently busy was Pefkos By Night, always full and a great atmosphere. I'd avoid Eclipse unless you like watching drunk 16yr olds dancing on the bar although I see you are 18 so maybe you'd be up there with them, lol.

Wokingham, United...
Level Contributor
376 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife

Don't worry. You will like Pefkos. A few years ago I stayed in Pefkos and last year I went for the evening and went to quite a few bars. Eclipse, Pefki by Night, Rock Garden - it's near Pefki Island, to name just a few as there are plenty more, were all fairly busy.

Do visit Lindos, but IMO you will enjoy Pefkos more.

Mentioned in this post
Rock Garden
Rock Garden
95 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightlife

Well thanks everyone, seems like Pefkos should be fine then :)

And I'm into rock/metal personally but if its a party atmosphere I'm really not fussed.

chasetown
Level Contributor
26 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightlife

considering pefkos is a small resort its got what you want a rock bar in between the eclipse bar and the chinese/indian restaurant(which the food is excellent)being a rocker /metal fan myself it was perfect nice relaxing atmosphere especially on the balcony with its massive bean bags everywhere to sit back and relax.Another place where they play rock music was at lee s beach bar and thats in the day!we enjoyed pefkos last august so much that we are returning this year and cannot wait!!ENJOY