We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer times

reading
Level Contributor
202 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer times

Hi all,

Just wondering on transfer times from airport to pefkos. We land at 13.30 x

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,749 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer times

Depending on the number of drop offs it could be hour & half to two hours

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,534 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer times

You could also be there in just an hour if the only drop offs are Lindos/Pefkos. Unfortunately the amount and location of drop offs vary every week so there's no definitive answer.

Edited: 16 May 2012, 18:02
reading
Level Contributor
202 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer times

Ok cheers just wanted a rough idea. Can't wait to hit the resort. Another hour or 2 is ok I guess!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer times

Hi Suzi

if it's your first time on the island, then I always think of the transfer as being a good introduction to the place. You'll be sat quite high up, with a good view and once you've crossed the island to the east coast, there are some great views from the main road, both inland and seawards.

reading
Level Contributor
202 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer times

Hi

Yes it will be my first time so u make a good point! Absolutely can't wait as I have heard so many good things about Rhodes and pefkos. Can't wait to spend some time in Lindos too! 5 days and counting!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer times

Have a great trip.

paisley
Level Contributor
605 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer times

Hi we have never been more than a hour and a half day transfers are fab the view u get of the acropolis is stunning x

Uk
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer times

A day time first introduction to Rhodes is wonderful, especially the view as you turn right by the Amphitheatre night club and see Lindos for the first time. I think I have seen that particular turn called 'ooh ahh' corner or something on this forum before. A perfect description:)

reading
Level Contributor
202 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfer times

It sounds wonderful. Really can't wait!

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfer times

I'm sure there are some lovely places in Rhodes as seen in GB's and others photos but I have never seen any nice views from a transfer bus..a glimpse of Tsambika beach and monastry aside. Perhaps I've been lucky/unlucky to have had a direct transfer but I guarantee Ooh Aah corner will be enough to impress you and confirm you are staying in the right place.

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations