We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Level Contributor
207 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Can anyone tell us of their experiences from these two companies?

We are currently in Pefkos (Pefkos beach hotel) and my future son in law proposed to my daughter on Thursday evening......Whoooo!!

She said yes....even more whooooo!!!!! They are planning on marrying here at St Pauls and then having their reception at Nostalgia or the Enigma, they darnt pick an outside venue because it will be May and at the moment its not quite warm emough to eat out on a terrace. They have visited both Lindos weddings and Infinity but are stuck to decide on which one. We have heard terrible reports about using the tour op advisors.

Any advice greatly appreciated.......Thank you

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Lindos weddings without a doubt! They make you feel like your wedding is the most important day in the whole of Lindos :-) they are very friendly very professional and very experienced and they love Lindos!! X

Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Hi congratulations & all the best to the happy couple!

I'm a previous Lindos bride & after flying out there to decide, I am thankful I chose Lindos weddings. One word.....fabulous!!!!!!

They were actually the first original wedding planners over there, so have many RELIABLE contacts. As well as living over there, they also come out to the UK during the winter months to meet up with the couple, go over everything in great detail & this really puts your mind at rest!

They go over everything with a fine toothcombe, take my advice & book them!!!! I guarantee you won't be sorry.

If you want the happy couple to remain happy & to have a wedding they don't need to worry about with no complications, booked people not showing up etc, (I've heard a few nightmare stories with other companies!!) then book Lindos weddings!!!!!!!!

I was amazed at how wonderful, reliable, helpful & professional these guys were!

All the best

Julie xxx

Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Did your daughter and future son-in-law not have a gut instinct seeing as they have visited both planners? I just ask as you seem in a sound position to go and get a proper feel for them rather than relying on reviews here?

I dont have any experience of Infinity but Lindos Weddings are fabulous. The team are brilliant and every little detail is carefully discussed. Nothing seemed to be too much and they look at weddings as individuals which is important in a place where they can seem conveyor belt like. Karen and Laurence have a lot of experience and great relationships with suppliers out there which says a lot for how professional they are. Also despite doing this for some years (they were the first official planners) they havent lost the passion for either weddings or Lindos.

Hope that helps!

Level Contributor
359 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Lindos Weddings all the way. We are getting married this Sept & using Lindos Weddings. When we 1st decided to marry in Lindos we contacted several wedding planners in Lindos for info but Karen at Lindos Weddings was so helpful form the word go before we even booked explaining everything to us, it left us in no doubt that Lindos was the best. They make you feel so special & that there is only you, info is sent very quickly & arrangements are made. They are all very proffessional & your daughter & son in law will be in very safe hands.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Lindos weddings all the way for me we are getting married with them in sept and the whole process has been stress free and fantastic. Even before we booked Karen and the team answered any questions I had to help me make up my mind and the UK consultation you get just puts you at ease and lets you imagine your big day. Everyone I have spoken to cannot rate them highly enough and I can see why. I am more than happy that my big day is being planned by the team. Congratulations to your daughter and to be son in law hope they have a fantastic day x

Level Contributor
1 post
110 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

There's no where better to get married than at St Pauls Bay. After the ceremony make sure to walk through the town with a musician (we had bagpipes as we are from Scotland) and everyone comes out to cheer and wave.

When we were looking to get married in 2010 we looked at both planners too. Yes, I think staying away from travel agent planners is wise for many reasons. We decided to go for Lindos weddings as they were so much more helpful in our initial questions and queries.

The whole team is magical and you wouldn't even notice that they are there on the wedding day. Be assured though that they are and as soon as you need something then they are there helping before you even realise you need help. All the information and literature they send you as well is very informative and helpful. The UK consultation before the wedding is very useful to and helps you see images and talk to a coordinator about what you would like; they give you ideas too but were never pushy.

We didn't find them to be pushy or stubborn. They gave you lots of choices and ideas and basically did what we asked them too. Nothing seemed to be a problem.

On our wedding day the only problem we had was my (groom) taxi was late. Phone call to the team, all helpful and calming and literally within less than 5 mins a coordinator was at our villa with a taxi behind them. The coordinator spoke Greek so was able to talk with everyone. The taxi driver was so apologetic but couldn't find the villa we were staying in - later we find our because there are two villas with the same name a mile appart. To be honest though that was the only problem that wasn't in Lindos Weddings control but it was sorted instantly.

Everything was great with Lindos Weddings. Even the suppliers/venues speak highly of them on the island.

There's a Facebook page for Lindos Weddings as well. You should sign up and see some of the pictures and comments from current brides as well as past and future.

Wishing you all the best for the plans and future. I can guarantee you wont be disappointed with Lindos Weddings if you choose them.

Iain & Charlene

Save Reply
7. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Lindos weddings are fantastic both Karen and Laurence and their team are great they organise everything taking away the stress of getting married so you can enjoy the pre wedding run up in the sun knowing your in safe hands.they are there to answer any questions from the minute you book or even enquire.x

Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

Congratulations to your daughter and future son on law... That's how it happened with my husband and myself got engaged in pefkos in the June 2006 and then set the wedding date for July 2008... Your question as to which wedding planner to use... Well I cannot give enough praise to lindos weddings and the whole team Karen and Laurence will do everything in their power to make sure you daughter has the most special day of her life.. And all the guests will be talking about how fabulous a day they had for many years to come as our mine..

Hope your daughter makes the right decision and chooses the most helpful and genuine wedding planners in lindos cause they certainly made my day 1 to remember

David and Lynsay

Royal Wootton...
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

We got married last September in Rhodes after a year of planning and we cannot recommend LINDOS WEDDINGS highly enough. We did the rounds and met all the wedding planners but it was Karen Traynor of Lindos Weddings that was the nicest and most honest. I wanted someone that I really liked and not just someone who went through the motions. Karen and her team were a huge part of the planning and the wedding day and our day was fantastic. Happy to talk offline if you want more detail. Kay and David Storey

Level Contributor
109 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Infinity or Lindos Weddings....Who is the best,advice please

I have a friend who used Infinity in June last year and she had a fabulous wedding day, her photos were amazing and they were very organised too. She booked their Platinum package and also added a few little extras on beside.

We used Lindos Weddings last September and had an amazing wedding day. Our guests loved it and said that they felt the day went by so smoothly. Lindos Weddings only do one package then you add on the extras you want. They do not put you under any pressure to book anything you do not want.

I think the prices between the two companies are very similar comparing mine to my friends. I think your daughter should go with who she felt most comfortable with when she met them. They will have a fabulous wedding day whoever they choose.

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos