We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of food beer etc

poulton le fylde
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of food beer etc

Off to Stella next week - sounds fantastic !

What are the prices like in Supermarkets , bars etc - going for a week how much cash?

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,343 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Cost of food beer etc

Www.georgecars.com they are family run company based in lardos beach.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Cost of food beer etc

thanx I will try them out

Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Cost of food beer etc

Anyone know when happy hour is at the pefkos beach hotel??

How much would I be looking at for a nice cold mythos in the bars in pefkos ??

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Cost of food beer etc

Hey

Cheapest I have come across is 2.50 Euros for a large Mythos and it was in Karpathios studios complex. There are a couple of other places that are similar but I simply cant remember where:-) Its a case of having a wander n checking the boards outside the bars as they all advertise their offers. No idea about PBH happy hr.

You may find the occasional 2 E a large beer but it is usually a cheaper brand ie Alpha

M.

Edited: 24 April 2014, 21:17
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Cost of food beer etc

Last year we popped into Jasmine bar and a large Mythos was €2.50. As Mart says Alpha is a bit cheaper and it was €2 although I find Mythos not quite as gassy.

D

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Cost of food beer etc

Mythos is a great drink , but the Alpha's not bad at all in fairness,,,,,, if its kept well

Edited: 25 April 2014, 13:43
27. Re: Cost of food beer etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos