We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos - July/August

Birmingham
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pefkos - July/August

We have just come back (2 weeks ago) from our first visit to Pefkos and really enjoyed it. I am considering going again next year but due to school aged children will now need to go in peak holiday time of end of July/August. Just wondered if the resort gets much busier during this time, I would obviously expect there to be more families but does the resort see an increase in teens/twenty-somethings? Does it get rowdy with groups at all during this time?

Thanks.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos - July/August

Hi,

I have been in July/August and I would say it doesnt really increase with teens/twenty-somethings as most of them seem to go to Faliraki. We have never seen a rowdy group of people either in July or August.

I hope this helps put your mind at ease.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos - July/August

Hi there

The lack of any serious nightlife keeps the late teens/ early twenties away from Pefkos. There will always be some around of course, as Pefkos attracts all age ranges but those intent on partying will congregate around Faliraki.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
468 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkos - July/August

Thankyou both for your replies.

Just wondering whether the beach becomes very crowded too?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pefkos - July/August

Hi

It is busier than June we have been in May June October and August.The beach is a bit busier but we have always been able to get beds and have never found it too busy, Always go to beach in August find pools too oppresive in August heat.

5. Re: Pefkos - July/August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations