We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palm bay studios

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
palm bay studios

Hi i am going to Rhodes next week first time to Rhodes and will be staying in Pefkos was really looking forward to my holiday but am getting worried reading the latest reviews on TA. Anyone been there lately ?

Thanks in advance for all responses

Sandy

lancs england
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palm bay studios

I'm there now what are your concerns,we are having a good time just like we always do, only one problem we go home wednesday

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palm bay studios

That's great news you are having a good time. Reviews are saying broken sun loungers rooms, not cleaned, manager shouting at guests etc

South Shields...
Level Contributor
711 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palm bay studios

Ive been to Palm Bay last year (Coralli this year) and youve honestly got nothing to worry about. Michaelas and Kerio and great and you will have an amazing holiday, honest im little miss picky pants and I loved it!

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: palm bay studios

Thank you scally ally for posting I was started to get really worried after reading some of the reviews xx

South Shields...
Level Contributor
711 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: palm bay studios

Ive just read the reviews and whilst im not calling them maybe they are a bit far fetched. Possibly, I dont know. But I was just at the Coralli in June/July and popped into Palm Bay a couple of times and nothing seemed out of place. Dont get me wrong you will always get those folk that pay for a 2 star and expect a 5 star and you will always get those folk that you love to moan and exagerate. If you get there and you really dont like it pop next door and use the Coralli pool, as long as you buy your drinks/snacks/ etc from there its fine to do this. We had one of the rooms across the road right at the top, it really was nothing more of a little bit of a bank to walk up but it was so worth it as we had a private huge balcony so swings and roundabouts. We also had a room facing the sea but we erm had an accident with the air con and had to be moved, this was done with a smile and quickly and our night without air con was given back to us in cash. You enjoy and make up your own mind and above all enjoy

6. Re: palm bay studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos