We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

How long to walk from Pefkos to Coralli? Is it same to do do by night or would we need a taxi?

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Well, It depends on your starting point.

For example from Pefkos By Night, its about 15-20 mins.

Worth getting a taxi at night as there is no pavement

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Thanks - we'll be at Matina but it's clearly a taxi ride away from a safety perspective. First time to Pefkos and going at beginning of May to coincide with my 50th.

lancs england
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

We always walk, only a ten minute , stroll from the edge of pefkos, but yes no pavements and cars seem to pass at speed, would get a taxi if we were with small children, but you just need to be sensible and stay close to the edge of the road and walk facing oncoming traffic , maybe wear something white at night. It is well worth the effort, portions are on the large side and the choice is huge as well.. You will probably need to walk back as you will be so stuffed, you will need the walk to make room for the mythos.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Hey

Yep, a good 30 min trek from Matina so a taxi of an evening is a good idea.

As an alternative, during the day, take a walk down to Coralli and check out the quiet, unspoilt beaches around there. Spend a day relaxing with maybe lunch or late afternoon/ early evening meal after a day on the beach. You can mix it up with a swim in the Coralli pool, there are changing facilities there.

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Hey

I agree with lenny50, the Coralli is a must visit in terms of quality of the fare, portions, service and the welcome. I think Trev will concur.

Mart

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Yep. I agree

Cant wait for it opening for the new season & seeing Tsambika, Billy, George Etc

May well celebrate my 69 th there

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Any thoughts on the cost of a taxi to Coralli? And is there a 'taxi rank' in Pefkos?

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

yes to taxi rank in pefkos

Fare a few euros

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

Hey

Walk up the beach road where Matina is situated, at the junction of the main Pefki drag (by Enigma), hang a left n cross over the road n hang a right, the taxi station is there.

M

Leeds
Level Contributor
180 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coralli taverna fro Pefkos

We walked from Stella Apartments. It was about 20 mins, easier on the way back as it wasn't so hot. Take insect repellant as we got bitten by some kind of sand fleas from the dust at the edge of the road.

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations