We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

poulton le fylde
Level Contributor
10 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

I was wondering whether to take a day trip to Kalithea from Pekkos this week - is it wothwhile and which are the best Buses ?. Also thinking of going to a village - any suggestions or advice. Thanks for your help . Johni

South Shields...
Level Contributor
628 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

Johni, you must visit Siena, its gorgeous. A couple of tavernas for good food, a few shops for excellent honey and olive oil and a church with a clock that always says the same time. Blink and you will miss it

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
937 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

Another vote for Siana, great olive oil and honey but only accessible by a car or a organised coach trip. Don't think you can get a bus from pefkos although I could stand corrected.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,229 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

Kalithea Spa is a beautiful spot to spend a few hours and yes it can be reached by bus. It was only certain buses that passed this way but I'm sure someone recently said, all Rhodes Town buses now use this coastal route. I took a taxi last year at 35€ from Lindos so from Pefkos I would imagine about 40€.

4. Re: Day trip to Kalithea Springs \ Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos