We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hi, We are arriving in pefkos next monday and want to get the bus from the airport to coralli Studios (Via Rhodes town). I have read on other forums that there is a bus stop right by Coralli, but can not see from the map if this is the main pefkos bus stop, or if we will need tos tay on the bus heading towards lardos and get off after pefkos? Any help would be much appreciated

Emily

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Yes, get off after leaving Pefkos

Coralli will be on your left

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hey

Its not the main Pefkos bus stop outside Pefkos By Night bar. Its the next one 1 minute down the road right outside Palm Bay hotel which is right next door to the Coralli. Cant miss it.

Mart

Edited: 18 June 2013, 18:22
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Thats brill, thank you!!!!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

You need to go past pefkos. It's about 5 minutes away on the bus and on the main road. Ask the driver and I am sure he will help! Paul (crazy George's bar)

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hi,

Came back from the Coralli 3 weeks ago and the bus stop is 10 yards away. Just make sure you tell the driver you need either the Coralli or Palm Bay otherwise you could end up with a long walk as I did one night! LOL. The Coralli is brilliant.

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hey

Too many sherberts sitting outside Georgios Dave or a sentimental visit to the On The Road Bar. Fatal when catching a bus to get home

M

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hi Mart,

Hope you had a great holiday and called to see Tsambika. Thinking of going back 2 October for 2 weeks! Was on a bus full if Ruskies and had to get in through the middle doors so didn't get to see the driver. Called for him to stop but he didn't hear me. 3 of us got dropped off almost in Lothioraki! Wouldn't have been so bad but I had a bag full of cigs and Metaxa! Drank much Mythos when I got to the Coralli which isn't like me! Lol.

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

Hey

A bag of cigs n Metaxa, I bet u had a pleasant stagger bag to Tsambika's gaff! Thinkin of heading out to Lindos myself end of Sept/beginning of Oct so may see ya around Pefki/the village.

M

9. Re: Bus stop near Coralli studios Pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations