We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

Southampton
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

We're going to Pefkos in August for 14 days and want to make the most of the opportunity to see the island. I've already read that car hire, and driving in Rhodes, is worth doing and so we were planning to visit Rhodes Town while we have a car. Would the best option be to stay overnight in Rhodes or just go back each day? If so, any recommendations for places to stay as I think it may be best to book that before we go. Thanks

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

Have a look at The Oktober Hotel - http://www.oktoberhotel.gr/ You could drive back each day but if you want to enjoy an evening of what Rhodes Old & new Town have to offer then an overnight stay would facilitate that.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,618 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

I agree, if you want to really relax and enjoy an evening in Rhodes Town then an overnight stay is the way to go. Some of my favourites over the last few years have been Parthenon City, Als and Ambassadors. I tend to use price comparison sites such as Trivago to look at who's offfering the best rates and then check on here for reviews.

Southampton
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

Thanks, just looking at the website now

4. Re: Overnight stop in Rhodes Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations