We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice romantic meal???

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Nice romantic meal???

Hi

We're going to Pefkos for the forth time in 3 weeks but it will be the first time me and the hubby have gone alone in a few years.

We are wanting to go to Lindos for a nice romantic meal and were wondering if anyone can recommend a nice restaurant to visit.

Also was wondering how much a taxi would be from the matina to Lindos.

Thanks in advance for any help

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice romantic meal???

There's the juliet balcony at Amfithea...very romantic and I'm sure Annie B said the food was delicious when she went for the first time this year (like me she's tried most of the restaurants in Lindos)

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Or Caesar's. It is right in the lee of the Acropolis and from the top terrace has amazing views of the village. Or in Pefkos either Philosophia or Kyma. Both on the beach with stunningly romantic sunsets.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Thanks very much for your replies :0)

Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Its 8 euros from pefkos to lindos. Same back.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
357 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice romantic meal???

For something special you can't go wrong with the Melenos in Lindos. It's a fab location & the food is amazing.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
769 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice romantic meal???

If you can be flexible on Lindos I can thoroughly recommend Roulas in Lardos. We wanted a romantic meal in Lindos and we paid over the odds for a below average meal and we not impressed. Roulas on the other hand was exceptional and easily the best restaurant in my opinion in Rhodes. 8 euros in a taxi from Pefkos and well well worth it x

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Hi

If you want a romantic setting in Pefkos itself - Kavos Taverna is the place, set in their wonderful garden and overlooking Kavos beach!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,616 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Roulas in Lardos is one of my favourites but I wouldn't say It's particularly romantic. Melenos is a good suggestion, others for a romantic, intimate setting with great food are Ambrosia or Arhontiko.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Agree with Marcus, Roulas is probably my favourite taverna in Rhodes but there is nothing romantic about it at all, very much a family taverna.

If its Romantic you want you won't beat a roof top in Lindos as the Sun is going down and then the lights of Lindos are magical

Save Reply
10. Re: Nice romantic meal???

Know this is an old post but anybody checking for similar answers should check out BROCOLINOS in Lindos or Peperoncinos in Pefki.

one word......AWEINSPIRING LOL

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations