We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

liverpool
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
prices

hello,what are prices for breakfasts and pints of local lager.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices

Hi there. The cheapest beer we found was Alpha at €2. €2.50 for a Mythos. Prices do differ a little, depending on what bar you use. Fuse 2 do a full English breakfast for about €6. Hope this helps.

Denise.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices

Cheapest breakfast we found was at the sea view cafe near the main beach entrance. I think it was 4.50 but it was very good

liverpool
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices

thanks for replys but sidari seems a lot cheaper so sidari for me.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices

I doubt Sidari is much cheaper and it is no Pefkos.

Each to their own but basing your destination on the prices in resort is a recipe for disaster.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices

I've been to both, and prices are very similar to Pefkos, saying that even I'd choose Pefkos over Sidari everytime!

Edited: 25 July 2013, 18:18
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: prices

Blimey Andy. That's a surprise lol. Mind you have never been to Sidari. Just never appealed to me.

D

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices

I think it was the strange romantic attraction of the canal d'amour area that appealed to me, but last time I was there was in October and I was eaten alive by mozzies, and I still have the scars to prove it :-)

lancs england
Level Contributor
350 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: prices

Been to Sidari a few years ago it was fine, but only the once, 5 th time to Pefkos this year. My wife was also a tasty snack for many mozzies , she does get a few bites in Pefkos , but nowhere near as many in Corfu. We liked Kassiopi in Corfu better but the mozzies and the wasps where everywhere .

liverpool
Level Contributor
179 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices

jut 123 i have been to sidari befor so i know the resort well.many people have been to both resorts and prefer sidari so its up to your personell preference.ive got a holiday for 245 pounds for two weeks starting aug 26th .2 euros a pint ,3 euros a big breakfast in most places ,good cheap local superb restraunts,and corfu has fantastic trips so keep doubting .I have been to rhodes 3 times and love it but the question was about prices.

Bromsgrove
Level Contributor
101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prices

imcroxy, when are you travelling to Pefkos?

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos