We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer 2014

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Summer 2014

Hi there, me and my girlfriend are looking at pefkos for the end of June for 2 weeks next year, we are a young couple (20 next year) so we want somewhere not to rowdy and not too quiet, will pefkos be suitable?

Thankyou

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer 2014

IMO and based on what others have said, I would say no!

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer 2014

I'd say Lindos would suit you better. I've taken both of my daughters there and they loved it.

lancs england
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer 2014

Pefkos maybe a little to laid back, Lindos may be a better choice . Try Pefkos in a few years maybe if you have a young family, or like us slightly older but still like a bit of life and a chilled atmosphere.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer 2014

That's great thakyou all for your replies! just Lindos seems really expensive to stay haha!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer 2014

Hey

I agree with others, Lindos has a livelier vibe whilst Pefkos offers a laid back feel. If cost is important to you accommodation wise, you could base yourself in Pefkos 5 km away and spend a few nights in Lindos taking advantage of cheap buses (15 mins) or a taxi for 8 Euros. Mix it up with a few chilled nights in Pefkos.

Just an option

Mart

Edited: 21 August 2013, 21:03
lancs england
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer 2014

The taxi from Pefkos to Lindos is about 8 euros each way, or the bus not much over a euro , so a bus there taxi back maybe an option, only ten mins in taxi not that much longer on bus. Also cheaper to eat and drink in Pefkos, so maybe Pefkos is still an option with Lindos being a night time destination .

lancs england
Level Contributor
333 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer 2014

Fugee blues we really must stop posting the same things, this is getting spooky.

Edited: 21 August 2013, 21:11
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer 2014

Cheers everyone that's helped a lot, we aren't really nightclub goers but love music and good restaurants!

Thankyou

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Summer 2014

Hey

lenny50, its all a bit strange dude

M

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Summer 2014

Lenny and Mart. You must stop meeting like this lol. Agree with you both although think some places to stay in Lindos aren't much dearer that Pefkos.

D

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos