We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stella view studios

south wales
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
stella view studios

Hi

has anyone stayed at the Stella view studios? it says on some sites that it has a pool and on others it says it doesn't and you can use the pefkos view pool? how far away is it? any other information would be grateful about these apartments please

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,498 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stella view studios

Hey

Check out the attached Stella View website, tells you all you need to know, particularly the pool situation.

http://www.stellaview.gr/info.htm

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,498 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stella view studios

Hey

It seems the owners of Pefkos View Hotel own the Stella View which are basically a group of new apartments and the pool is located between them and by its very nature, shared. I have attached a map of Pefkos which shows SV and PV side by side on the upper Lindos/Pefkos road. Place your cursor over the blue suitcases and the names of the hotel will appear.

http://www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk/map.htm

M

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stella view studios

The pefkos view look good some of the stella apartments are right on the main road have a look at the dimitris we called in for a drink last week and had a look in the rooms really nice but at the top of the hill i found them cheaper than the stella and a lot nicer

south wales
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stella view studios

thank you

castleford,england
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: stella view studios

none of the stella view rooms are on the main road.. stayed there last year. lovely place pool area very nice.. clean and plenty of sunbeds

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
10,005 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: stella view studios

I agree with nicknack, the Stella is a super hotel. We stayed there last September, the rooms were quiet even though the hotel is not far from the centre. The rooms were large and well appointed. Pics and review under my profile

Regards

barbarah

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: stella view studios

barbarah your review is for stella hotel not stella view, which is a different hotel :)

i am staying at stella view next august and interested in any info about the hotel

castleford,england
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: stella view studios

I stayed stella view 2012 and havebooked to return in june this year...feel freeto ask me anything ..will answer ifi can

nic

castleford,england
Level Contributor
61 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: stella view studios

I stayed stella view 2012 and havebooked to return in june this year...feel freeto ask me anything ..will answer ifi can

nic

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: stella view studios

hi nic, if possible after you have been on your jollies can you let me know price of aircon and safety dep box pls, also are the safes in the rooms?

thanks

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos