We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct Weather - First two weeks

Hampshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Oct Weather - First two weeks

Hi everyone! Been to pefkos twice before and love it. We now have a little girl and thinking about going to pefkos in October (first two weeks). My wife is worried about the weather as we have been told we could spend our hol's getting wet!!???

Can anyone offer the voice of experiance and tell us what we might expect???

Thanks in avance!!

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oct Weather - First two weeks

Well the forecast says to expect rain even in the next few days

By October there is a good chance of heavy rain & thunderstorms.

It rarely lasts for long so your holiday should not be a total washout

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oct Weather - First two weeks

Hey

Alhough you can see the odd storm n cloudy day n some rain first two weeks in Oct, you will see many sunny days with temps from 26 to 28. I hve been many times at this time of year, even later and always had great weather on the whole. I am in Pefkos from 3 to 17 October and I wont give the weather a thougjt as I know I will come back well tanned.

Dont worry, Rhodes has one of the longest Summer seasons due to its location and often has temps of 26 right at the end of Oct.

Mart

Edited: 15 September 2013, 14:18
3. Re: Oct Weather - First two weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations