We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lardos

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Lardos

Never ventured to Lardos - any info please including Roulas ? Jules

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lardos

Hi Jules. Went to Lardos a couple of weeks ago from Lindos. Had a drink at a bar opposite Roulas. Really cheap. Only €4 for two large beers. Had a drink at Memories cocktail bar. Again very reasonable. We looked at Bojangles, Valentinos and Roulas. Decided on Roulas. It was packed and placed at a table at the back of the taverna while waiting to be seated. Only about five minutes. We didn't order a starter. Good job, as the mains were plentiful. I had steak stuffed with mushrooms and cheese, hubby had pork ala grek. Both were lovely. We had a litre of house white. Can't remember how much but it was good value for money. Will be doing a review in the next few days with a couple of pics. Hope this helps.

Denise :0)

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lardos

Hi Denise

Yes that helps, thanks -- Look forward to your review very much. Jules

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,597 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lardos

Hi, I always eat at Roula's when visiting Lardos. Friendly service, HUGE portions, quality food and reasonable prices, there's nothing not to like! It's always busy so for a larger groups worth booking but even then, if you're heading to Memories or Yamas for a drink, they're happy to pop over and tell you when there's a table free.

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lardos

Ok Thanks All, Tell me more about Lardos Jules

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lardos

I Marcus i believe youve done a walkabout on youtube -is that right ? give us a link Jules

cheshire uk
Level Contributor
131 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lardos

Lardos village is our favourite place to eat both Roulas and Valentina's are good. Not tried Bo Jangles yet but hope to this year. Staying in pefkos this trip as booked a cheap last minute break but by choice would stay in lardos every time as love the feel of the village. It's where a lot of the people who work in Pefkos live. Hope you like it.

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
126 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lardos

thanx for that ouzo 09 Jules

8. Re: Lardos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations