We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

age group

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
age group

Hi,

I'm wondering what the age group is that normally goes to Pefkos? Is it more young, more mature or is it a 50/50 mix?

Also same question for Pefkos Village Resort - does anyone know if that's a age mix also?

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: age group

Hi there. I know nothing about Pefkos Village Resort but someone will be along to tell you. Pefkos attracts all age groups. Young couples, older couples and couples with children of all ages. Hope this helps.

Denise :0)

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: age group

Thank you Denise, that's great.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: age group

Hi. You don't say what age group you are and when you are looking at travelling and whether you want a hotel or SC. That may help.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: age group

Hi, looking at going the beginning of June, prefer self catering (I'm assuming that's what SC is :-) ) and we're the under 30 age group. Thanks

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: age group

To add, we like pubs but not clubbing but I've heard that's not a problem in Pefkos?

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: age group

Pefkos isn't OTT. IMO, self catering is best. There are some lovely tavernas and good bars. There's Pefkos by Night which does tribute bands and some places have quizzes. Lindos is only a short bus/taxi ride away and offers some lovely places to eat and good bars. Lardos is the other way, again a short bus or taxi ride away and has some nice places to eat and bars.

D

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: age group

Pefkos is a place for any age, if you want a chilled holiday and lovely restaurants and cocktail bars then this is perfect, there are no nightclubs (thank god).

As long as your not looking for Faliraki, pefkos is perfect xx

8. Re: age group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations