We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing

Hi

20 weeks today & i'll be in Pefkos at the Matina. I was just wondering if anyone had done any parasailing in Lindos as its something I really want to try this year?

Many thanks

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing

I think you would have to go to Vlicha Bay as there is no parasailing in Lindos

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,425 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing

Hey

It would be quicker to go down to Lindos Watersports located in Lardos Bay down by Lindos Princess Hotel, only down the road from Pefkos. Dont let the word 'Lindos' confuse you, neither are located anywhere near Lindos.

Mart

Edited: 26 February 2014, 10:30
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing

Lindos Princess is 7km from Lindos & 1km from Lardos

Vlicha Bay is just under 5km

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,425 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parasailing

Hey

Have a day off Trev, the OP isnt staying in Lindos, she is staying at the Matina in Pefkos. Consequently it is easier for her to get to Lindos Watersports than Vlycha Bay imo, although both are an option, no big deal mate so 'calm down' :-)

M

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
60 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parasailing

Thanks for your help :)

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parasailing

Mart, Ruth was asking about parasailing in Lindos not Pefkos.Which is why I replied as I did in my post number 1.

Had she asked about Pefkos my replies would have been different.

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
186 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parasailing

Ohhh put the claws away lol

8. Re: Parasailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos