We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos view or Stella view

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pefkos view or Stella view

Hi all after some info on these two places, I know where they are opp the bakery on the hill coming into pefkos ,, the photos of the pool seems to be the same on both ? Do they share this pool or do they both have one? Any body been to any of the above to clarify this issue and wich one they would book ,, any info would be great ,,, cheers tony

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Hey

P View and S View are located at opposite ends of the same pool (ie shared). Both offer great views over Pefkos bay and are set back off the main coast road in an elevated position. I think PV is the one slightly higher up the road. Not much in it imo, you still have to negotiate Bakery Hill on the way home to either hotel.

Mart

Edited: 28 February 2014, 17:29
Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Cheers mart,, so i defo got the right places they are sat above the bakery where that road branches off to the right or goes down into pefkos they sit just before that junction ? Cheers tony

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Hey

Spot on dude

Have you considered Karpathios located further down towards the bottom of that road, close to Rock Bar, or indeed Marianthi. Both are elevated with great pools n usually cheaper than P/S view. Plus no Bakery Hill ;-)

M

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Thanks mart, the karpathios have mixed reviews and marianthi I will check out ,, thanks again tony

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Hey

Stayed in Karpathios June 13, loved it. Had a top floor studio with balcony, amazing views. A steep 15 metre walk up the drive from the main road to the pool etc, but its worth it. Yep, ants are around n about but easily dealt with. Some people seem to forget just how little they paid when they review the place. Marianthi is similar, slightly better accommodation with a.massive pool, chilled atmosphere n great location.

Enjoy wherever u choose, ps check out the Coralli n Colisseum

M

Edited: 28 February 2014, 19:12
castleford,england
Level Contributor
61 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Hi...ive stayed at both karpathios and stella view... stayed at karpathios 4 times and have stayed in the rooms under the pool.. the rooms at the top of the drive and the 'whiterooms' , all perfectly fine good pool and snack bar. Stella view is the block on the left of the pool as you stand on the road . Stella view and pefkos view are virtually the same accomadation.. to get to the pool you simply walk down a few steps. Like karpathios has Lovely pool, and nice snack bar stayed there 2 years ago and returning this year.. would say not much in the walk up to both accomadation... karpathios has a little shortcut from main street up by the side of supermarket but has a killer drive, stella view justup cadiac hill which isnt that bad. Which ever you choose you cant go wrong. We choose stella view this year as got good deal with cosmos.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Cheers, nick got a price of £880 for 24 th sept 2adults and 1 free child place, from manchester with jet2 staying at pefkos view , Stella view was £1180 diff £300 thinking of booking tomz , seems a good deal !

Edited: 28 February 2014, 20:07
castleford,england
Level Contributor
61 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Go for it... you will enjoy im sure. £300 xtra spending money!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

Many thanks for info ,, tony

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Pefkos view or Stella view

i was deciding petween pefkos view and stella view but when i booked te stella view edged it on price so im going there in august, ive never been to pefkos before and ive found that both places are quite small (40 studios between the 2) the pool situation isnt much of a problem being shared

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos