We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Hi all

We are flying to pefkos 2 weeks on Wednesday (and we can't wait)

The lady time we where there 2010 we went as a couple this time we have a extra recruit!!

We had a fantastic time back in 2010 that's why we booked to go back as our first family holiday!!

I was just wondering:-

1) what are restaurants like for 13 month old ??

2)what time do the generally open?

3)and for the grown ups (me) where does the best mixed grill?? And how much would I expect to pay pay??

Regards

Stu

Ps can't wait for a ice cold mythos in fuse bar.... I hope it's still there

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Hi Stu.

You won't have any problems with your child as the Greek people love children. I think most of the resteraunts open about 1800/1900 although you can get meals all day. Being a single traveller I temd to eat in the afternoon. I've hsd a few meals in Nostalgia which were quite good but there are so many places to eat. I stay at the Coralli just outside Pefkos (4€ taxi) which has a huge menu. If I recall they do a massive mixed grill for 17€?

Cheers

Dave

Wolverhampton
Destination Expert
for Lesbos
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Never had a problem with the kids in Greece and we have taken them as young as 5 months old. My suggestion is to relax and enjoy . . . . .

Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Fuse bar was open last year, we had several lovely cold mythos's there.

lancs england
Level Contributor
334 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Fuse bar will be open Kiriakos Aka. (Jack) has gone back to Greece after spending the winter in England. One of our favorite bars.

Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

Fuse bar was great !!

Great pit stop on way and back from the beach. !

6. Re: Pefkos with a 13 month old??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos