We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best seven restaurants

cheshire
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
best seven restaurants

will be visiting from the 1st of October for 7 nights.

never been to pefkos before ,and would like some recommendations of the best restaurants to eat at for our evening meal.

so it would be great for members who have visited before to give their preferences.

thanks tracey

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best seven restaurants

Hi.

You must try the Coralli. A 10 minute walk from Pefkos towards Lardos or about 5€ in a taxi. Superb food at very good prices and a large amd varied menu.

Cheers

Dave

cheshire
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best seven restaurants

Thanks for that Dave will put it on the list, have read the reviews and it sounds great.

Tracey

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best seven restaurants

Hi Tracey.

It is super and Tsambika is brilliant. She has spent a lot of money over the winter creating "dining pods" for the special menu. I have seen photos and they look super. Will be there on Wednesday so will let you know. Nostalgia in Pefkos is quite good as well.

Cheers

Dave

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best seven restaurants

Daaavid lol Actually, we'll be going there for a meal in September. Have been a couple of times before, but never have room for a pudding.

D :0)

Edited: 11 May 2014, 21:41
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best seven restaurants

Hi Denise

Tsambika has built these 'dining pods" at the side of the pool for fine romantic dining. They look stunning but as a single traveller I'll have to miss out! Lol. We will hopefully meet for a drink one day.

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,425 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best seven restaurants

Hey

Spitaki, Anixis, Philosophia, Kavos Mare, Nikolas to name a few.

Mart

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best seven restaurants

Hope so too Dave. Sounds lovely.

D

Manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best seven restaurants

To be honest, I have never been disappointed with any restaurant I have dined in at Pefkos, we particularly like Flavia's. We have come to know Flavia and you are always met with a warm welcome and the food is gorgeous. We also enjoyed Nostalgia and the Coralli, but loads of restaurants to choose from. This is our fifth time to Pefkos and we are travelling again on May 14 this year for a week and I can't wait. You will love Pefkos.

Earby
Level Contributor
116 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best seven restaurants

Loads of fantastic restaurants in pefkos but our favourites are Flavia, dama dama , Coralli and annixis.

cheshire
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best seven restaurants

thanks for all the replies

tracey

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations