We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mugs or cups

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
mugs or cups

Hello can any one tell me if island blue has mugs or cups and saucers in the rooms.

I like to have a coffee in a mug, so I was going to bring mine from home.

but if some one can advise me I might not have to bother.

thanks nat x

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: mugs or cups

We usually end up buying a couple of mugs while we're there . They cost next to nothing :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,375 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mugs or cups

I'm a mega saddo, took less shoes and fitted in my wee Dolce Gusto coffee machine...I do like a nice cup of coffee, hubby's face when he was trying to squeeze his clothes in the case was a classic.

Barry S.Wales
Level Contributor
196 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mugs or cups

No way. Hahaha it did cross my mind to take my tassimo machine last year. I didn't bother in the end and luckily pefkos beach did a very nice machichino

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mugs or cups

2x big jars of original nescafe and 2 mugs follow us everywhere we go, hate that classic stuff they sell abroad and the coffee served at most places is like flavoured milk lol.don't expect original nescafe anywhere it's the less flavoured nescafe classic is all you get even in the shops.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mugs or cups

i just usually buy a couple of mugs if the room doesnt have decent ones and a nice little souvenir too and always take a jar of coffee with me :)

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mugs or cups

thanks for all your good ideas.

7. Re: mugs or cups

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations