We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar 404

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
bar 404

hello I see someone mention bar 404 was good to watch football am I right? is there ant where else to see world cup

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bar 404

Hi.

Giorgos bar has 7 screens and will be open for all games.

Dave

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bar 404

thanks where abouts is that please we are first time visitors on 21 june

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bar 404

Hey

Mate, thats in Lindos, perfectly good.for the games with Rob as host and the twins if they are there this year, serving u sherberts. As is Georgios, Red Rose.n Museum..

Pefkos = Harmony, Pefkos By Night, Caprice, Jasmine, Rock Garden, Med Bar, Angel n loads more for the games

M

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bar 404

hi

im currently using this map http://www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk/map.htm to mark things for us and our guests for wedding and we are staying in pefkos which one is child friendly also?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bar 404

ps thanks for all your suggestions!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bar 404

Hi Nathan.

If you want a map of the bars and restaurants in Lindos PM me your e mail address and I'll send you one.

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bar 404

Hey

Child friendly equals Harmony, Caprice Jasmine, Rock Garden, Angel etc. Not forgetting the games will.be on v late.

M

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bar 404

404 not really child friendly Nathan small & busy bar with metal spiral staircase to the basement loo and outside space just a low wall in the thick of the main street...Perfect for adults though ;)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bar 404

Thank you Dave we have the map you are talking about (and one for pefkos)

btongirl - thanks for letting me know will prob stick to the ones Fugeeblues suggested...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bar 404

Angel bar has 3 or 4 tvs one big screen and is very near Lindia thalassa its the last bar on the main street towards your hotel and has a kids play area as well. Zaff the owner is very friendly and has time to chat with everyone as well, great chilled bar and as said on your other post mingoes is next door if you fancy a cream cake with your chilled beer while watching the footie,,Heaven

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations