We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evi Studios & Apartments

Rochester, United...
12 posts
Save Topic
Evi Studios & Apartments

We are going to the Evi in 2 week's time and would be grateful if anyone can tell me how much the air con and safe are going to cost so I can budget ahead with my Euros! (I tried emailing MedBar but no response yet)

Also, we have booked a 2 bedroom apartment and wonder if anyone knows if any of them are on the first floor - my son has developed a bit of a "thing" about sleeping in a ground floor room since his friend's family's ground floor apartment was burgled in Crete!!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evi Studios & Apartments

Stayed in a two bed apt last October, it was ground floor, but the Evi is in three separate blocks over quit an area so it may well be worth asking for a first floor apt as I am sure there will be some, it was very quiet when we were there as it was the last week of the season,and even if you are on the ground floor you won,t have any issues I am sure, hope you have a great time

Rochester, United...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Evi Studios & Apartments

Thanks - that's good to know, hopefully Taz will be able to get back to me, would much rather have the privacy and security of a balcony if we can :)

Any idea of the cost of the air conditioning and safe?

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evi Studios & Apartments

I think the safe was 15 euro, and I,m sure we got some of that back, did not need air con as it was so late in the season, we had great weather but cool on a night

4. Re: Evi Studios & Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:15
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos