We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Bay Pefkos

Droitwich, England...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Palm Bay Pefkos

Can anyone reassure me about Palm Bay Studios - have read some HORRID reviews, but also some really nice ones.

Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

Palm bay is a nice little hotel about 10 minutes walk from the main strip. We have stayed there twice and enjoyed ourselves both times, the rooms are basic but they are at most hotels in Pefkos. It is right on the beach too which is heaven if you manage to get one of the beachfront rooms ( we have had one each time we have been ). The bar/restaurant area is quite nice too with a good menu, we only ate there fro breakfast and lunch so cant comment on the evening food but imagine it would be nice. They do a lovely souvlaki pitta for 3 euros at lunch time.

I am sure you will enjoy it as long as you aren't expecting 4 star accommodation.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,444 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

Hey

I have never stayed there but stay at the Coralli next door on a regular basis. I always pop in to PB for a beer or two and to watch some games. Pleasant family run place. Cant comment on food (you have the Coralli next door, you must try it). As stated, great location on a quiet stretch of beach with fantastic swimming in clear blue waters

Enjoy

Mart

Edited: 04 August 2014, 08:15
Droitwich, England...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

This is heartening to hear - we are expecting basic, but needed the reassurance that it is not as horrible as some reviews have made it out to be - thank you.

Droitwich, England...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

Thank you for this - "pleasant" is always a good word to hear, and yes I have heard good things about Coralli, so will definitely eat there.

Manchester, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

Stayed here last june for 2 weeks and on the second weeks had our evening meal here every night excellent

food and service and the supermarket across the road is owned by the hotel prices lower than the others in Pefkos village stayed in the beach apartments brilliant the only sound you hear at night is the sea

Scotland
Level Contributor
90 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

We went there in July and its a great place to stay.

There is a walk - no pavements up the road to the main resort, but other than that it is clean and comfortable.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

hello we stayed there last year and have just booked to go back on 17th september 2014 yes it is basic but its a very friendly run place, the pool was great and the people that own it are lovely.

Droitwich, England...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

Thank you all for responses, we have been and are now home again - we had a lovely holiday. It IS basic but suited our needs completely. I would be more than happy to stay there again -envious of everyone still looking forward to their hols!!

9. Re: Palm Bay Pefkos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations